Metules Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 (edited) Alright i am going to start this forum up where i start putting random song lyrics.. now the best thing about this.. no wrong answers because everyone has their own interruptation of music, fair enough? so here is lyrics from a song called colors by Crossfade. I know you are feeling like your lost you feel you've drifted way too far, but these colors that your shining are... surly not the best colors that you shine. HAVE FUN! Edited February 2, 2013 by Metules
.Dark. Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 "Do you believe in life after love? I can feel something inside me say "I really don't think you're strong enough" NO! Do you believe in life after love" -Cher
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now