Bad things that happen on dates

brokendreamsandbrokenlies

Guest Moon_Panda

worst date, worst date..... hm....... probably when my ex fucked up my date by spilling majo on the girl i was with and continued on to scream '' haha, haven't finished the first date and already she's jizzed'' my date started crying and so i just walked away, strangely enough my date still likes me(don't know why), my ex is still trying to make me feel uncomfortable, and i shall never look at majo the same way.

Hmmm well my worst date wud be wen my ex bf sergio and me were going to the movies...so we decided to meet there, i got there before him so i was waiting for him, texting my friends in the meantime...so when he gets there he touches my arm and it scared me so much that i ended up punching him im the eye >.< yes, that its the thing that happens wen u have an older overly protective brother that teaches you how to fight...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Worst thing. I'm guessing is when you forget your date's name. Lol no joke this happened to me. I was like "heyyyyy..... baby..?" Lol the date turned out pretty good though. Had a strong finish. Lol (Meaning a very passionate kiss) fucking pervs......

My worst date was actually my first one, I was meeting him at a dance and I got there and I got nervous because he was like twice my size and obviously I was suposed to dance with him, but instead I avoided him because I was scared ( I don't dance good and usually end up tripping my partner ) and then me and my friends were sitting with me and him at one of the tabels there, I was really nervous and my friends were like pulling me around and this one girl kinda pulled my head back and I puked up a gross mixture of vitamin water and popcorn, I ended up running to the bathroom, but I fell twice on the way. Everyone was laughing I was really embarassed and when I came out my dare was cleaning up my puke. ( He's actually really sweet) Then like half an hour later he kissed me........I feel bad for him :(