bullying

rowanhopkins

sup.

I've gotten bullied over the past 7 years, and the best way to deal with all of it is to just not pay any attention to them.

they're not worth your time, if theyre just going to harrase you.

don't even retaliate, just walk away.

or if it gets that bad, tell your parents.

i'm here if ya need dude .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Used to. Then I rallied up the troops of the odd and the outcasted, the weird and the different...and after a short period of two years the minority quickly breached into the majority thresholds. Strength in numbers and all that. Never got bullied again but I will say that I'm not so pleased with how the "popular" have started wearing similar attire due to the latest trend change - . -

I've found over the past 18 years that nomatter if you wear black skinny jeans, or cheerleader skirt or green digi cam like me theres ALLWAY someone who bullies you.

Ignore it be proud of who YOU are what you do and what you've done. cause what they say may hurt, but it doesn't change who YOU are.

I've been called an evil killer because of the uniform I wear. I've never taken a life.

People will never fully understand each other so they will allways find somthing to make fun of because they don't understand it.

Guest Moon_Panda

it hasn't been a problem, i don't realy do anything to get bullied for. but when those rare times when someone does want to pick a fight with me then the surprise on the guys face when hes all bloody and messed up is just amazing

the reason i get bullies is becasue i bag on hardstyle and dubstep, and almost everyone in my school listenst to dubstep. so when some stupid headhunters fan who hasn't seen me without my giant hoodies wants to pick a fight with me then it is amazin how fast theyr on the floor bleeding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been bullied mentally & physically for ten years not only at school but from my father cause apparently I'm not perfect enough to be his daughter yet alone be alive, not inly did he constantly tell me how terrible i am he used to believe that if he beat me till i blead then it would knock some sence into me but I don't let it get to me. I mean I'm happy with who I am no one can change that no matter what They say or do

• 3 weeks later...

Aight..... .yeah i used to get bullied since

4th grade it stop at 5th grade

Thoee ^-^ .....but yeah i was struggling

Trought depression too ...but now i dont get

Bullied at school now im often liked...

But people from outside bully me thoe

They'll call me Freak ,Worthless,and they'll

Tell me I have no life... but i try to ignore

Remember STAY STRONG ^-^

Because your not alone. ^-^