torture or death ?

SaveRockMixpop

Rather than either I would let someone I hate live, and this is why. For me to hate someone, they would have had to of wronged me so horrifically, that it was an act incapable of my forgiveness. Now, I am not a bad person, or a mean person or someone of little tolerance. So in order for me to hate someone the person in question must have a life full of little to no self-esteem, bad judgment, maybe their parents beat them every day, perhaps they were raped as a child or are hanging out with a dangerously misleading crowd. With all things considered this will send them plummeting into a life of misfortune, grief, danger, loneliness and bad decisions that will lead to their inevitable demise. No one will help them up, no one will be their shield, and anyone who calls themselves ‘friend’ will have darker intentions and use them of all of their resources. They will be treated as how they treat others, which I imagine isn’t very good, until one day they will slip up and say or do something wrong to the wrong person, who will then retaliate with the deadly wrath of god i.e kill. So rather than torture or obliterate my worst enemy, I would rather let them live each and every day to wallow in the sticky acidic goo of karma that they brought upon themselves. 

Guest Moon_Panda

death is too easy for a punishment, physical pain will get numb in time, psychological horror would be the best torture punishment

but as for myself - i'd rather prefer to die then feel pain