skateboarding?

rowanhopkins

Oh I loved it. I tricked out my deck so hardcore it's not even funny. Enjoying trick after trick, the thrill of attempting the impossible and eating shit afterwards was all in good fun. And then snowboarding came along and I’ve graduated to that ever since.

Guest Moon_Panda

pertty crap at it but i like snowboarding, but i'm pretty crappy at that as well, but ice-skating now thats something i'm good at

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Skateboarding has been really great for me. Learning new tricks an working hard on nailing them, going to new skate spots for new challenges, meeting other skaters hang with them an challenging them, going down hills feeling all that good wind hit you, cruising around with friends for fun an chilling with friends by the stores with something to eat and drink lol such good good times :)... I've been skating for 13 years now. I don't think ill ever give up on it...well until I break both or one of my legs really badly which I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon lol what I think about skatebording its very fun, very good excercise and a great way for freedom!

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've always loved Skateboarding. Though, I didn't really care to do tricks. I perfected my ollie though so I could just cruise around the city sidewalks. I was always more into the BMX scene, I could tear shit up on a bike xD, though I could probably get back into both. :3

Edited by Mr. Fluffels