hair extensions

rowanhopkins

It wouldn't look natural at all haha, as if people are born with red and black hair.

Truthfully though, If you want to put extensions in your fringe, I'd suggest buying some real hair ones, rather than the synthetic hair, because there will be too much of a contrast between the fake and real hair, especially so close to your face, and it really won't blend all that well. You could probably buy some blond extensions, and then cut and dye them to suit your fringe :]

It wouldn't look natural at all haha, as if people are born with red and black hair.Truthfully though, If you want to put extensions in your fringe, I'd suggest buying some real hair ones, rather than the synthetic hair, because there will be too much of a contrast between the fake and real hair, especially so close to your face, and it really won't blend all that well. You could probably buy some blond extensions, and then cut and dye them to suit your fringe :]

^ yupp, listen to what silky is sayin...me and my friends have bought extensions and they looked SUPER FAKE!