rowanhopkins Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 what do you find the best way to express your self?
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 9, 2013 Posted February 9, 2013 I say writing but mostly drawing for me cause I have power to create something
Guest Moon_Panda Posted February 9, 2013 Posted February 9, 2013 depends on the situation acutally, what comes to mind first.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 11, 2013 Posted February 11, 2013 ahhhhhhhhhhhh writing for me even though ima art nerd. I tend to express my feelings through writing more than art
darknessPrincess<3 Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 Writing...i love it and im really good at it, im in a creative writing class at school
hi-c Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 masturbaiting...naaahhh naaaahhhh hahahhaha...ahem...drawing
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 Writing, I wish I could draw but unfortunately, I can not draw to save my life .-.
Remix Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 (edited) Drawing and coloring. Never one to turn down a brand new pack of crayola crayons on a nice crisp sheet of construction paper. Edited June 23, 2013 by Remix
Offwiththefairies Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 drawing I can't write to save my life, so I draw
Heyzeussssss99 Posted June 28, 2013 Posted June 28, 2013 Drawing... Even though I suck at it I still try anyways... Art expresses who I am more than writing
Rawr I love you Posted July 3, 2013 Posted July 3, 2013 Writing but only when I can find the words it's like making art through words
gummyXP Posted July 6, 2013 Posted July 6, 2013 I'd have to say drawing because you know the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"
MyraSweets Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 Writing I wish I can draw but sadly I can't..so writing
Lucas Nimny Posted July 14, 2013 Posted July 14, 2013 The fact that I can't draw to save my life means that I have to chose writing which I seem to be half decent at, so writing
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now