Amz Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 I'm not sure, it depends. I've been flailing over my guitar lately. So probably guitar right now.
3Xistence Posted February 17, 2013 Posted February 17, 2013 i play both, drums is better in order to kick out the stress. Also's a good physic exercise.Guitar's someway more easy, you will learn very fast the basic, but it will be hard to master it.Do you got a private teacher?
ChaosRose Posted February 17, 2013 Posted February 17, 2013 I don't know. I've always loved both. Personally, I've always wanted to learn to play guitar
hi-c Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 hmmmm...it feels like my body won't be able to stop if i play drums...and my hands will freeze in the oddest way for the guitar...so i choose drums
SpiceyPoppadom Posted February 24, 2013 Posted February 24, 2013 Bought an acoustic recently and currently lerning to play it (alone) which is hard, so, that.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 25, 2013 Posted February 25, 2013 guitar xD i wanna play the guitar D:
the darkangle Posted February 28, 2013 Posted February 28, 2013 drums but i never played an instrument
Nevem_ORXR Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 electronic distorted drums though I prefer to just sample what I've made and have it played while I sing and play synths
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now