who likes family guy? :3

rowanhopkins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I don't know... Brian at least tries to make it enlightening with his talk of politics, statistics, classical show tunes and moral agendas.... Chris is turning out to be more mellow instead of the mentally challenged child he started off with....  stewie is more homo erotic then homicidal these days, peter is still a moron, Louis is an enabler, Meg apparently needs to "shut up" according to the fanbase. (I don't understand this... she seems normal enough to me, but if she is stupid it shouldn't surprise people, considering who her dad is.)

I don't know... Brian at least tries to make it enlightening with his talk of politics, statistics, classical show tunes and moral agendas.... Chris is turning out to be more mellow instead of the mentally challenged child he started off with....  stewie is more homo erotic then homicidal these days, peter is still a moron, Louis is an enabler, Meg apparently needs to "shut up" according to the fanbase. (I don't understand this... she seems normal enough to me, but if she is stupid it shouldn't surprise people, considering who her dad is.)
^totally right

sometimes she is ugly, sometimes she isn't... the producers can't make up their minds but she can't 

be that unfortunate looking. Let me access this...  she hooked up with....

Mayor west, (before megs aunt became married to him...)

quagmire, (who hasn't he pooned yet?)

Tom Tucker (a fantasy in her mind, plus he hooked up with megs grandma later on...)  

made out with Brian, (he was drunk)

Neal Goldman, (i think they are good together but her picky ass wont let it happen.)

Joe swanson. (she kinda trapped  and stalked him)

Jeff the nudist kid (he liked her but who even knows what happened to him.)

tony (the dude louis snatched away from her that was average enough)

Micheal (she wasn't pregnant after all so he ditched on marrying her)

jerome/clevlands replacement  (in the family guy universe he is apparently a sexy piece of chocolate so kudos to her)

the dude who stole her kidney (he gave it back cause he genuinely liked her)

idk, I still can't determine if meg is pathetic or has got some major game. she can't be too ugly though.

sometimes she is ugly, sometimes she isn't... the producers can't make up their minds but she can't 

be that unfortunate looking. Let me access this...  she hooked up with....

Mayor west, (before megs aunt became married to him...)

quagmire, (who hasn't he pooned yet?)

Tom Tucker (a fantasy in her mind, plus he hooked up with megs grandma later on...)  

made out with Brian, (he was drunk)

Neal Goldman, (i think they are good together but her picky ass wont let it happen.)

Joe swanson. (she kinda trapped  and stalked him)

Jeff the nudist kid (he liked her but who even knows what happened to him.)

tony (the dude louis snatched away from her that was average enough)

Micheal (she wasn't pregnant after all so he ditched on marrying her)

jerome/clevlands replacement  (in the family guy universe he is apparently a sexy piece of chocolate so kudos to her)

the dude who stole her kidney (he gave it back cause he genuinely liked her)

idk, I still can't determine if meg is pathetic or has got some major game. she can't be too ugly though.

Well since she cant keep anyone shes banged, id say shes still considered ugly, lol.

And also, consider the people shes hooked up with. Mayor West is old, and bat shit crazy. Brians a dog. Quagmires a nympho. Neal is well... Neal. The most normal person shes had an interest in (and vice versa) is that Amish kid. O.o

So it might not be that Meg has game, but rather those men have low standards.