Valentine loser...

XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX

Ive NEVER had a valentine before....(except when youre such a loser that your besties r your valentines lol, but that dont count xD)

I mean like a real proper Valentine...

Ive NEVER had one n I feel like a loner lol. Seeing heaps of people at school giving each other roses n teddies n shit... D:

aww its like what about me? I turn 18 n its my 18th year in a row not having someone lol n that sounds lame V.V

-alone-

Ive NEVER had a valentine before....(except when youre such a loser that your besties r your valentines lol, but that dont count xD)

Ive NEVER had one n I feel like a loner lol. Seeing heaps of people at school giving each other roses n teddies n shit... D:

aww its like what about me? I turn 18 n its my 18th year in a row not having someone lol n that sounds lame V.V

-alone-

I never had a real valentine at 18 and i don't to this day.  so it sounds normal to me  

Valentines day is a joke. For instance. I didn't buy roses because the the little thought it takes and the general genericness of buying fucking roses at valentines day, So i bought tulpies. snow drops and my favourite flower the marryigold in an attempt to make a mirage of beautiful flowers. I wasn't accepted as a valentine because putting thought into a gift instead of just buying roses like every fucker does isn't romantic at all. Bitch. 

-alone-

Besides it doesn't matter. You have a slightly different look and attitude i might guess, It's best not to wait for such a trivial holiday people become involved in for mere populatiry and to feed their ego. You are very attractive and shouldn't have much of a problem finding someone assuming the people in you're area "man up" and ask a woman of such beautify out. 

Besides it doesn't matter. You have a slightly different look and attitude i might guess, It's best not to wait for such a trivial holiday people become involved in for mere populatiry and to feed their ego. You are very attractive and shouldn't have much of a problem finding someone assuming the people in you're area "man up" and ask a woman of such beautify out. 

haha man up? ppl round here dont ask the 'weirdos' to be their valentine lol xD

Yeah I'm with you guys too, I've never dated anyone before and it's this year that I've come to realize it and it really bugging me sorta. Whenever I think about it Linkin Park's song "Valentines Day." comes to mind......

never really used to bug me but since its my last yr of high school and through out my like 12 yrs of school I havnt had one valentine so now its kinda bugging me n making me feel stupid n lame....

URGH DAMN YOU COUPLES N PPL WHO ARNT SHY N SHIT!!