Valentine?

Kisara95

Meh to me it's just another day. I used to look forward to it back in elementary school when we got to make these boxes and give everyone a little Valentines day card which some people gave candy with it! CAHNDY!!! Mine was usually the best looking :P Nowadays I don't really hate it but I don't really like it either I guess that just comes from me never having a Valentine

It's just another day don't hate it don't really like it either

I agree...

I mean i dont get obsessed or desperate or depressed if i dont have anyone for that day...its just a hallmark card holiday used by corporate companies to push people to buy a bunch of cheesy merch....but then again if you have someone and want to show them you love them, then you should plan on that being every time you can show them, not need a specific date for it...

Yup I do. Yes I have. Random boys, awesome friends, kick ass past bf’s that are still my homies to this present day. I love it for the candy, free treats and events that go on to keep me occupied. It’s a day to break out my black and red (cause in all seriousness I am NOT a pink fan) and be..well, me.

Well it isn't really a holiday, more of an event of money making besides it's not like you have to get into it just ignore it get with friends and watch a film. Or concentrate on someone you actually fancie and mayhaps you'll get into a relation ship with them. To be honest if you are cheated on then maybe you shouldn't go for the type of people you for engaging in relations of that nature specially on valentines day. people don't like to be alone so they get with anyone for the sake of it.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...