Friends or friends with Benefits?

XBrokenMonsterX

I think you are referring to a good friend not a friends with benefits.

"Friends with benefits" are Friends that engage in sexual intercourse for fun or boredom.

You should know what it is you are talking about before posting it and risking looking like an idiot 

well if you were in love with ur friend n he/she loved you too that could be considered as friends with benefits...

if it does well ive been there..

ahhhhh but personally i think friends r better cuz im lame n shy n i cant talk bout my problems very often n iv told friends bout stuff more than 'friend wiv benefit' ppl

• 2 weeks later...

If we're talking about friends with benefits, I'm completely all for it  :sleepy: I always feel half and half about things most of the time. One side of me sees sex as something you should only do with someone you truly love, to reach the final "union". And on the other, I believe sex should also be enjoyed for simple carnal pleasure, without intricate meanings and attachments. Personally, I could only accept sex with someone that I at least cared about and knew well, it doesn't necessarily have to be my one true love. That doesn't make me a whore and it certainly doesn't make me a person that can easily take her panties off for just about anyone with a meat-stick. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What defines benefits? I mean clearly this could go both ways. Their benefit would obviously be "dat ass" while your benefit could be walking in their house and using their Xbox whenever you wanted to. Just strut right on in, unplug their Xbox and walk out.

• 3 months later...