XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 17, 2013 Posted February 17, 2013 ATTENTION ALL COSPLAYERS! BEWARE! This thread may contain awesome cosplay that some of you may die of jealousy! lol Anyways... Cosplay is like awesomeness so lets show it off!!! Post pics of your cosplay! Talk about cosplay! Dream cosplay outfits! Your cosplay plans! COSPLAY COSPLAY COSPLAY!
Offwiththefairies Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 OMG I looooooove cosplay... in a few months my friend and I are going to avcon in Adelaide, I'm soooo effing excited. I still dont know who to go as tho, my friend said I should go as Bloom from Winx Club, but I'm not to sure. :/
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 dress as sebation cecle miku neko or panda girl :heart:
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 cool xD my friend said it might be to revealing -.- he said he would freak out the jerk
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 18, 2013 Author Posted February 18, 2013 (edited) OMG I looooooove cosplay... in a few months my friend and I are going to avcon in Adelaide, I'm soooo effing excited. I still dont know who to go as tho, my friend said I should go as Bloom from Winx Club, but I'm not to sure. :/ OMFG IM GOING TO AVCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING AS MIKU!!! XD Edited February 18, 2013 by XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 18, 2013 Author Posted February 18, 2013 dress as sebation cecle miku neko or panda girl :heart: mE GOING AS mIKU Xd
GothicFreakazoid Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 (edited) I can't cosplay right now but if I could I'd either be Sebastian Michaelis or Grell Sutcliff. lol guess that's crossplaying Edited February 18, 2013 by GothicFreakazoid
Offwiththefairies Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 OMFG IM GOING TO AVCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING AS MIKU!!! XD OMG!!!! In Adelaide??!!!!! If you are we should soooooo meet up!!!!!!
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 20, 2013 Author Posted February 20, 2013 OMG!!!! In Adelaide??!!!!! If you are we should soooooo meet up!!!!!! yush adelaide ^vv^
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 20, 2013 Author Posted February 20, 2013 I'm not sure what cosplaying is ? when you dress up as anime characters, or movie or game characters
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 ooooh found something better maybe Erza this outfit maybe?
Offwiththefairies Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 I'm not sure what cosplaying is ? How do you not know what closplay is?!?!?!
the darkangle Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 when you dress up as anime characters, or movie or game characters I dress up like that on halloween but that's it
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 22, 2013 Author Posted February 22, 2013 (edited) Im dressing up as Miku this year... Hopefully I wont look stupid cuz im short...short miku Edited February 22, 2013 by XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX
GothicFreakazoid Posted February 23, 2013 Posted February 23, 2013 Im dressing up as Miku this year... Hopefully I wont look stupid cuz im short...short miku U can be Hachune Miku! Lol
Guest Moon_Panda Posted February 23, 2013 Posted February 23, 2013 (edited) quite possibly going to Helsinki as L or maybe Light, or maybe even Blackstar since a friend of mine wants to go Helsinki as either Misa or Tsubaki But in the summer. Edited February 23, 2013 by XxxMarkus_From_DarknessxxX
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 23, 2013 Posted February 23, 2013 quite possibly going to Helsinki as L or maybe Light, or maybe even Blackstar since a friend of mine wants to go Helsinki as either Misa or Tsubaki But in the summer. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! that would be wicked awsome
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted February 25, 2013 Author Posted February 25, 2013 U can be Hachune Miku! Lol Id have to draw squiggly circles thingys on my cheeks lol I DONT HAVE A FAKE LEAK D:
crona's_twin Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 i wanna cosplay my mates do it hope4lly i can do it with em some time yesterday i dressed as an anime charactor in soul eter 4gotten her name but she wears a skool girl outfit and my mae dressed as maka it was cool apart from some comments
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 17, 2013 Author Posted March 17, 2013 I would love to cosplay as Grell (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) and Belldandy and skuld (Ah! My Goddess) xD and Shiro (deadman wonderland
Destry Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Oh my god! I love to cosplay I'm going to a anime revolution in Vancouver this summer I had no idea what to cosplay as I was thinking maybe hetalia death note naruto bleach bolcoid Sherlock Holmes supernatural dr who or something else I dunno though
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted May 5, 2013 Author Posted May 5, 2013 Miku cosplay! First time wearing it xD
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now