Do you Believe in karma?

thenonemothatlikedemos

So Emo puddle who believes in karma either in the spirtual sence or in the self inflicted well if you piss someone off they will do you over sence?

( no offence to bieber, beiber is person who wants the best for humanity this song was made to take the piss out of one of his songs thats why its a parody, I just used it as part of my post asking people about there thoughts on karma. )

Guest Moon_Panda

haven't done anythign majorly moraly wrong but i think karma might be messing with me right now, just to get it out of the way.

Karma is complete bullshit... Especially in the capitalist world it doesn't make sense. Because crime (especially for the business criminals) pays. No karma there. That's just one of many examples. Also, our sense of morality is relative to the time in which we live.

Edited by Lunos

Guest Moon_Panda

Karma is complete bullshit... Especially in the capitalist world it doesn't make sense. Because crime (especially for the business criminals) pays. No karma there. That's just one of many examples. Also, our sense of morality is relative to the time in which we live.

nah. it's just that the asshole business men know how bribe karma. it's kinda like bribing a cop, you buy him and he leaves you alone and fucks with everyone else