Siblings that cut?

Telling someone is a good idea, but so is talking to them. Tell them you're concerned and that you feel like someone needs to know what they're going through. Give them the option of telling your parents or some relative whom you are close to. It's generally best if they can tell someone themselves, but if not it can often be necessary for you to tell someone if they are endangering themselves.

Telling someone is a good idea, but so is talking to them. Tell them you're concerned and that you feel like someone needs to know what they're going through. Give them the option of telling your parents or some relative whom you are close to. It's generally best if they can tell someone themselves, but if not it can often be necessary for you to tell someone if they are endangering themselves.

^That. As I always say, we people online have no idea of the conext of the whole situation, so deal with this accordingly.

She is my elder sibling she is 18 and she NEVER tells me whats wrong and i have told her i worry about her and she still does it and my mom and dad know she does it but nothing they have done will stop her, she just cuts where nobody will look and i am really lost what to do.

Well, if she is 18, she is legally free to do whatever the heck she wants with her body. Jus' Sayin'.

But if her parents know about this, and cant do anything, then she needs professional help.

But the first step is for her to want to stop. If she doesnt want to, sorry charlie. Shes an adult now, and will have to deal with her own consequences.