Fake people in this site

dark555

Why would you even give a shit? If people like to lower themselves enough to take someone else's images and use them as their own, then there is nothing much you can do personally-wise. The only plausible thing you are able to do is report the user and leave the mods work from there. 

I don't understand this phenomenon... Taking other pic won't change them into this person.. or anything. I don't understand why to do it and to hide behind someone else...
Lol... On the other hand how do ppl (moderators etc.) know who is fake and who is not? (I'm not talking about obvious situations when sb takes pics of "well known" person)

Because they're ugly and if they make themselves look pretty more people will talk to them it's simple. Or they're trying to get you into their cars

Still it is stupid u.u

and everyone is beautiful. I even prefer ppl who are creative themself rather than ppl using pics of all these empty "pseudomodels" with artificial looks bought for mummys money. lol. sometimes I think they annoy me even more than fakes. Why? Because they are admired only because they're dying their hair and making pics in "alternative" make up's... I think appearance is something additional. It's a part of your own expression, not only fashion. And to become someone really respected they should show something more than only their hairdresser's skills. Don't u think so?

I know it is an art too (real modelling and fashion making is a hard work and should be respected) but what's artistic in all these waves (like the recent fashion for blue hair etc.) of similar pics made just to look "true" and "alternative". When there is nothing more.

Thing they call alternative becomes just the alternative mainstream.

Never mind.

It is not important what other people think about how you look like.

The most important is to feel good being YOURSELF.

And to create your style in a way you feel inside. So don't look for all these pics, please. Just go out and buy what YOU really like. Trying at least once not to care whether it is emo, punk or barbie style lol.

OMG. I'm making too much digressions D:

Still it is stupid u.u

and everyone is beautiful. I even prefer ppl who are creative themself rather than ppl using pics of all these empty "pseudomodels" with artificial looks bought for mummys money. lol. sometimes I think they annoy me even more than fakes. Why? Because they are admired only because they're dying their hair and making pics in "alternative" make up's... I think appearance is something additional. It's a part of your own expression, not only fashion. And to become someone really respected they should show something more than only their hairdresser's skills. Don't u think so?

I know it is an art too (real modelling and fashion making is a hard work and should be respected) but what's artistic in all these waves (like the recent fashion for blue hair etc.) of similar pics made just to look "true" and "alternative". When there is nothing more.

Thing they call alternative becomes just the alternative mainstream.

Never mind.

It is not important what other people think about how you look like.

The most important is to feel good being YOURSELF.

And to create your style in a way you feel inside. So don't look for all these pics, please. Just go out and buy what YOU really like. Trying at least once not to care whether it is emo, punk or barbie style lol.

OMG. I'm making too much digressions D:

Everyone is not beautiful. Thats a load of horseshit. A lot of people on this planet are hideously fucking ugly. Dont try and Kiss so many asses at once. You can only kiss so much ass before you choke on shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont get why people cant be themselves. Why do you want to be known as the person who is a fake and uses other people's pictures and claim that they are them? Youre just putting a bad sign on yourself. If youre like too self conscious or something, use a picture that isnt someone else. Dont go around saying that youre this person where in fact youre definitely not that person. How would the actual person feel when they find out that someone is trying to steal their identity and be them?

Just stop...