Wolves Hunting Strategy

Mr.Emo

Wolves are known to hunt in a pack of six to ten and will attack prey animals much larger than themselves. Their method of attack may involve splitting a herd up and then going for a single or a couple of isolated, weaker animals. They will run up behind the prey animal and bite a big chunk out of the area on the hind thigh or beneath the tail, which will induce massive blood loss. As this exsanguination weakens the animal rapidly, the wolves will wait until it dies or rip its throat out once it is too weak to fight back with its antlers.

post-25284-0-32108500-1362864380_thumb.jpg

All you are is internet tough you talk mad shit behind a screen. But in real life your a little bitch. why do you think you were going to leave after the second reply? because your ass knew i was right.

All you are is internet tough you talk mad shit behind a screen. But in real life your a little bitch. why do you think you were going to leave after the second reply? because your ass knew i was right.

LOL why you mad bro?

Says all this shite, when you yourself are acting all tough. When nothing more you are a 'little bitch' having two different accounts to hit on girls. Would you do that shit in real life? I think not. So simply calm yoself and let this go. 

k.cool.bye.

Come At Me 

Im sexy as fuck. Its your dumbass who refuses to show their face. instead you have to put up a pic of a anime guy whos better looking then you. Shit you properly never had a gf in your life. let alone even defended a girl you like with your small ass fragile self.

Mr.Emo Stop being a faggot. 

sincerely a girl who definitely thinks your not 'sexy as fuck' and would if saw you, kick you in the balls and shove a fire hose up your butt for be a complete a-hole to everyone else :)