It'zJo3yBiAtCh! Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 Alrighty motha fuckin hoes... I gots sumthin ta say her... ANYBODY that thinks they be takin my man from me is cray cray!!! YOU MESSED UP IN YO HEAD DEN BOO BOO! Cause honey guess what!? He dont want to basic ratchet ass bitch like u... I will whoop yo fuckin ass but ya know what... AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! I wont grab my shoes or nuttin... And i'm not gon get broncitis... So now all yall need to understand that he is mine... I am claiming his penor... his anur... his fingers, head, feet, ears, nose, eyes, mouth... ETC! Me n shawn have some nice histery... we go WAYY back! I fucked him to (jk) But anyways... shawn is my lil fagget... hes my honey boo boo child! I put him up on those pagent stages and he shakes his tight lil ass! He be mine yall skanky asses... and now im done... You got that? K? K? KKK?? COOL! thats right now walk the fuck away... (bitch) 1
MikaLeanne Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 O.o bitch just threatnened me....... Shanaynay hold my earrings! jkjk I don't know what's going on and I only commented cause I'm bored...........I'm sorry...........stay away from this persons man?....okay bye!
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 oh my god xD lol okes i wont mess wiv cha hahah xD 1
Diddles Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 I'll do whatever I fukn want -___- I don't want chur man. He sucks penus lollipops. Like, how dum iz u?
thatguy Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 I'll do whatever I fukn want -___- I don't want chur man. He sucks penus lollipops. Like, how dum iz u? Dani i never said you could leave your hole. Get back into it now.
endofgreen15 Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 I'll do whatever I fukn want -___- I don't want chur man. He sucks penus lollipops. Like, how dum iz u? I suck on very large penusssss lollipops. it was good too. ahahaha
Hiraeth Posted March 18, 2013 Posted March 18, 2013 Welp, now we all know Endofgreen15 is a genuine faggot. Congrats!
endofgreen15 Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 (edited) Welp, now we all know Endofgreen15 is a genuine faggot. Congrats! LOL ITS RIGHT ABOVE MY PICTURE. IT SAYS "GIGANTIC FAGGOT" Edited March 19, 2013 by Endofgreen15
It'zJo3yBiAtCh! Posted March 19, 2013 Author Posted March 19, 2013 LOL ITS RIGHT ABOVE MY PICTURE. IT SAYS "GIGANTIC FAGGOT" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU SHAWNY BOO! <3
Hiraeth Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 I really hate the word faggot......... Faggot. LOL ITS RIGHT ABOVE MY PICTURE. IT SAYS "GIGANTIC FAGGOT" LOL WOW OMG DAT IZ LIEK SO KEWL ND RANDOM I WOULD HAVE NEVAR NOTICED SUMTHIN LIEK DAT Go take a dick in the poop pipe, pleb.
MikaLeanne Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Faggot. LOL WOW OMG DAT IZ LIEK SO KEWL ND RANDOM I WOULD HAVE NEVAR NOTICED SUMTHIN LIEK DAT Go take a dick in the poop pipe, pleb. now people could take the time to care,but comments like that just dont matter
Diddles Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Quick everyone, drop what you're doing and give Innocence some much needed attention.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now