if you were able to choose your artistic fame

Emo tye

man you can draw you just need to learn you need to take ambition take action trust me you can do it so far i'm doing okay at singing but i still know it needs work : ) trust your self if you want to draw its your kind of passion turn it into something that is your life go through length and length of canvas  with  your life and inspiration 

I used to be able to want to sew and design my own clothes, I used to be able to want to be a DJ and make music to inspire others to dance, I used to be able to want to own my own fashion lines...good thing "used to" became my past tense as I rearranged the wording a bit to make it current ^ ^

Iv'e got clothes to add to the line and a set to spin at the venue in twenty. Peace out.

Guest Moon_Panda

i would like to be know for my very beautiful right hook. piss me off, i take a swing and it lights out!  :D

but in all seriousness i'd like to be know for my pencil drawings. but i just don't have the time to do them. 

man they can you just got to practice and learn i think you can do it just go for it okay and don't stop if you are on a good road keep going if you are on a bad road work harder what ever position it you must do what ever it takes to go through everyone of your goals 

I'm getting old and still believe my dreams will come true one day. I wish I had a band, published a book and a manga and started a new fashion brand. lol.. Many ppl say I should focus on one thing but I cannot choose. I'll make it all! Meow! <3
C'mon! Just believe and do it!

Not once I felt like no one really believes in me
And not once I fell into deep insanity
To ralize that all we can do is to follow the way we choose
As there are little things to lose
While you can think of all the things to reach..

Now what we are.. Just footsteps that we leave..
On the road we walk alone
But I believe I can drill them deep into the hearts of stone..

Our lyrics sucks and all of my friends dosen't want to sing or scream

have you tried singing from the heart what makes you mad what makes you sad what makes you happy or what makes you love many inspiration during the middle of you every day life 

I'm getting old and still believe my dreams will come true one day. I wish I had a band, published a book and a manga and started a new fashion brand. lol.. Many ppl say I should focus on one thing but I cannot choose. I'll make it all! Meow! <3

C'mon! Just believe and do it!

Not once I felt like no one really believes in me

And not once I fell into deep insanity

To ralize that all we can do is to follow the way we choose

As there are little things to lose

While you can think of all the things to reach..

Now what we are.. Just footsteps that we leave..

On the road we walk alone

But I believe I can drill them deep into the hearts of stone..

nicely put i just have 2 dreams to have true love and to make emotional monsters army (my in proccess band) happen

have you tried singing from the heart what makes you mad what makes you sad what makes you happy or what makes you love many inspiration during the middle of you every day life 

I think my voice sucks but my friends say I have a better voice O.O

Edited by dark555

I think my voice sucks but my friends say I have a better voice O.O

well i believe that you have low confidence in your self and your friends are saying that because its true maby inside you suck but to everyone else you rule : )