any shufflers?

Legend

I am a professional shuffler by competition not popular vote. Iv'e competed in Olymipa, Paris, San Francisco and Oakland placing 1st, 3rd, 2nd and 2nd. Iv'e been shuffling since i was eight years old and I can do it very well. 

Guest Moon_Panda

I am a professional shuffler by competition not popular vote. Iv'e competed in Olymipa, Paris, San Francisco and Oakland placing 1st, 3rd, 2nd and 2nd. Iv'e been shuffling since i was eight years old and I can do it very well. 

there are olympics in this? 

• 2 weeks later...

Shuffle to express not to impress. The style in itself has evolved in so many different ways. In the dance of the Harder Styles weight doesn't matter, color doesn't matter, height doesn't matter, gender doesn't matter, all that DOES matter is your attitude and how you go about learning, progressing, sharing and then teaching. To each their own style you know? Every dancer has got to start somewhere so I encourage anyone and everyone who is thinking about learning, who wants to learn to do it. Right now. Get off of your bed, get off of your chair, couch or floor and just give it a shot. No, despite what they say in Melbourne you DON't have to hop right into a 150 bpm. Fuck a 150 bpm when your just starting. 

Pick a track, it doesn't even have to be Electro House it can be Hard Trance, House, or Tektonik. Start with the basics and if you find you don't like it? That it's not your thing? Then at least you will know you gave it a go. But if your struggling, keep trying. I've got you back and there are hundreds and thousands more who have your back as well. Look up tutorials, forums, sites, in that search you might gain a favorite shuffler or two. And from there I hope you post your progress in a video so I can see it and go "Hell yeah son dat be my SHIT!"    . . . no but in all seriousness I will cheer you on and give soft pointers where I see constructive criticism is most needed.

Take opinions with a grain of salt, your not shuffling to impress anybody and at any point in time you can let those bastards know that.