Because Of You.

Nick Garcia

The Heart Can Only Take So Much. I'll Never Be As Strong As I Used To Be. But You Showed Me All I Wanted, Love And Care. I Spent My Life Searching And Finally I Found It. It Ment A Lot, My Happiness Was Finally Back. I Was On Cloud Nine. Then, It Ended. You Didn't Even Hesitate. Why? Why Lie About Something That Was Taken To The Heart? You're Perfectly Fine, And I'm Sitting Here, Hurt. I Get It. You Told Me What I Wanted To Hear, But Didn't Mean Any Of It. It's Happened Before. I Guess I Should Be Used To It. After So Many Years, So Many Scars, Nothing Has Changed. It's Fine. Being Heartbroken Doesn't Hurt When It's All You've Ever Felt..

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

I know what you mean...when all the relationships you've ever had turn to crap, and then you just keep getting into another relationship and another and another hoping that this time, this person will just feel the same way about you as you do them, that they'll treat you with love and respect the same kind you give them...at first yeah they show you they love you to that they care but then out of no where --BAM! they change outta nowhere and you're just left sitting there like.O.o what the fuck just happened? What happened to all we had? Was it pointless? Them they leave you thinking it be best, but for who??? For them yeah of course, you're not the one getting you're heart played around with :/

Edited by darknessPrincess<3