Destry Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I just wanna see who else besides me believe in Wiccan
MikaLeanne Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I beileve in Wicca to an extent but I also have this part christianish thingy going on so meh...... but yeah I do
snowman Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Im Wiccan i just go about things slightly differently than most hardcore wiccans
Lucid-Nightmare13 Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I am wiccan. I am getting married in a wiccan ceremony on Halloween this year :-) Blessed be xx
Destry Posted March 21, 2013 Author Posted March 21, 2013 I am wiccan. I am getting married in a wiccan ceremony on Halloween this year :-) Blessed be xx omg that is awesome! im happpy for you,even on halloween too!!
MikaLeanne Posted March 22, 2013 Posted March 22, 2013 Blessed be (js havenèt heard that in so long.....made me smile )
Destry Posted March 23, 2013 Author Posted March 23, 2013 Uahh cool! Can people tell me there favourite spells
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now