which outfit would you pick

lizethvamp

Welllll...

I would take those pink hair curls from 1. and dye them white. Then, I could probably see myself snatching that black bow tie from 2. and adding a white skull in the center with a light white lace fringe around the hem. I'd also take that hoodie from 2. as well...accept I would add ears to the hood and seam rip those sleeves off and replace them with open handed black and white stripped sleeves with eyelet straps on the ends. I would add the straps because I would also more than likely throw some D rings on the back so if I wanted to..IF I wanted to I could strap my sleeves up like a straight jacket. I would also snatch that skirt from 3. and seam rip the living shit out of it and replace it with a double layered, black and white tartan fabric pleated skirt. I would throw some zippers on each seam as well just because I like that look. Those accessories are too bold so I would probably rock me some Gothic Lolita black ribbon arm warmers with the left over lace I didn't use. Annnd..no wait. Nope. That's about it.

awww shit Dx idk out of 2 n 3! I would totally wear both!! my fashion is pretty much those two mooshed together xD

YESH! Same HERE! XD But mother likes to make my stuff long, makes me look like a fucking amish person, till I cut, then hem it! XD

Edited by Tigger Str!pes

Welllll...

I would take those pink hair curls from 1. and dye them white. Then, I could probably see myself snatching that black bow tie from 2. and adding a white skull in the center with a light white lace fringe around the hem. I'd also take that hoodie from 2. as well...accept I would add ears to the hood and seam rip those sleeves off and replace them with open handed black and white stripped sleeves with eyelet straps on the ends. I would add the straps because I would also more than likely throw some D rings on the back so if I wanted to..IF I wanted to I could strap my sleeves up like a straight jacket. I would also snatch that skirt from 3. and seam rip the living shit out of it and replace it with a double layered, black and white tartan fabric pleated skirt. I would throw some zippers on each seam as well just because I like that look. Those accessories are too bold so I would probably rock me some Gothic Lolita black ribbon arm warmers with the left over lace I didn't use. Annnd..no wait. Nope. That's about it.

Point, proven. XD

• 2 weeks later...