how did u realise dat u r an emo?

LoNeLy

Well I thought how people dress now was gay n stupid n there was no way I was going to have my ass, breasts n tummy flopping everywhere visable for all pedophiles to see xD I always liked the 'darker' side of fashion but I only really started getting clothes of the alternative style (very slowly) probably around 5yrs ago...n I changed slowly cuz the rents lol.

It was kind of the same with music. I listened to the usual crappy pop n I only liked some songs. Never really fell in love with a band or artist, n I didnt listen to music that much cuz I didnt really like what was out there. Then I started listening to the whole 'emo' music I guess a few years ago n I like it waaaaay better than pop. Theres more meaning behind the lyrics than just drinking, sex and fucking every bitch a guy gets his hands on. And it sounds a lot better...and the band members are adorable xD theyre not spoilt richies that think they can get away with anything c:

Wooo go teh emos! <3

• Downvote 1

for some people...  emo is just about music...

but for a few... its a lot more.... its about feelings n emotions...

u may find it silly.... but not everyone

to me its not just music... xD

it kinda annoys me how ppl only think its a music genre. Like look around ppl! Obviously its not just music...but anyways its just my opinion. Everyone has their own opinions...

• 2 weeks later...

I realised that I was emo when I found out that BOTDF will never know of my existence. 

That's not exactly true, BOTDF might some day. Like my ex and my friend met BOTDF at one of their concerts and Jayy hugged my ex and she gave him a Blow Pop lol I'm so jealous of her. And also botdf visited one of their fans who was a burn-victim.