school.

xXskydogXx

ME I hate it the more "popular" people judge people like me and sit there and say B.S like "I hope you fucking die" or "go fucking cut yourself". I see it happen to my friends every day and to me. But it seems all the people that don't even take two minutes to get to know me or my friends all hate people like me. I don't see the point in this its stupid -___-

Well, we have fancy smancy uniforms so we dont have the whole judging on clothes things. But like every school a whole lota people judge. We have casual clothes day now n then...well like once or twice a yr n im like the only one who dresses alternatively (but theres casual clothes policies so im not fully alternative cuz ill get sent home or somfin)...

I get judged on how I look. Ill give you an example that happened a few dags ago. It was parent teacher interviews after skool n I was wearin my usual clothes wiv fishnets, I walkd past a group of girls n they whispered amingst themselves...well pretty loud whispering if you ask me lol cuz I guess they wanted me to hear. They wer 'whispering' about my tights being slutty and skanky. Idk if my mum heard but she was there...

Like I bet all those chicks wear the short shorts that show their ass n shit n short tops that show their tummys. Ohhh so thats not slutty at alll oh no no wouldnt think of it! Im all covered up with fishnets n thats sooooo slutty its a disgrace to the world ...oh no

Girls are the worst when it comes to judging..

i hate my school peopel make fun about me i get push into lockers and get called so many names i cant even remember i dont have a lot of friends and the ones i do have are going to be leaveing soon school is pretty much hell lus i cant even get a bf cause im to ugly peopel say and peopel dont like talking to me or even looking at me can i please find some one like me

Edited by kandibotdflover

Girls really are honestly. I hate to say it but its true.

when you think about it....ppl really only judge the same sex. Like of course theres guys judging gals n gals judging guys but the majority is judging the same sex...

I rarely judge people. When i do though im not a bitch about it...i just keep to myself. I might only judge like ohhh that person looks scary or just think how some ppl look horrible in what theyre wearing...or like i do sometimes think that all popular ppl r bitches. Some might actually be nice but fuck that I aint getting involved wiv em...

when you think about it....ppl really only judge the same sex. Like of course theres guys judging gals n gals judging guys but the majority is judging the same sex...

I rarely judge people. When i do though im not a bitch about it...i just keep to myself. I might only judge like ohhh that person looks scary or just think how some ppl look horrible in what theyre wearing...or like i do sometimes think that all popular ppl r bitches. Some might actually be nice but fuck that I aint getting involved wiv em...

I do the same. I havent met anyone who hasnt done it atleast once or twice. Some people put on this little mask and go alog with what ever the people higher then everyone do just to be "in the croud" or what ever but yet the nicest people i have ever met aren't in that group of people. Some of the in croud are nice but very.. very few of them are it seems, well atleast at my school anyway.

I hate having to live in the real world and dressing in a uniform doing a job i don't want to do so i can make enough money to feed myself and eventually spawn ungrateful offspring that will complain about going to school.

:ccccc

I hate having to live in the real world and dressing in a uniform doing a job i don't want to do so i can make enough money to feed myself and eventually spawn ungrateful offspring that will complain about going to school.

:ccccc

• 2 weeks later...

Nyeh, I went to a private school, so I have to wear uniforms and follow strict dress code policies, so no make up or wild hair or whatever.  However, they'll just tease you for your appearance.  The judging doesn't even come from it.

Over here, they judge you not based on your appearance, but by your personality and behavior.  Basically, you are weird to them like you're a freak just because you're different.  People here can think that they're better than you, even when you know that they're not all that.

I can write a novel about my experiences here, but I'll save them for another time.

I know right im always getting weird looks and "whispers" when im sitting right there what do they think i cant fuckin hear two feet away? From them saying im a cutter for wearing wristbands and dark clothing to always in a jacket.....all the name calling from brittany spears ( and idont even look like fuckin whore spears) to being called a 'faget'.....the best one is that apparently im a gay guy trapped in a girls body....my schooll may be the top of the line but it sucks! Im ignored in class but outside its different cuz tey dont want to set bad examples in front of the teachers....fuck them all!!! they need a life...today tey were makin fun of say of silence....since i couldnt cuss them out i gave them glares...screw all bulliers they will be no one