BipolarBear Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 (edited) Dear Jesus, I walk in the valley of darkness for I suffer from depression. I feel unloved, rejected, useless to myself and useless to others. I feel lost in a world I no longer understand. At times, I want to sleep and never wake up again. Lord, I believe that Your love is a transforming love. Jesus, Son of David have pity on me. Out of the depths, I cry to you.Lord, even though I feel nothing, I still praise you for the wonder of my being. You have formed me in my mother's womb and watched over me to this moment. I am precious in Your eyes and You love me. On the Cross, you shed your blood for me. You have carved me in the palm of Your hand. For all this I give you thanks and praise.May your Precious Blood give new life to me and to all those who suffer as I do. Take each one of us and hug us to your sacred and loving heart. Through your glorious wounds may we be healed.Dear Jesus, when you fed the crowd in the desert, you wished to gather up the fragments, lest anything be lost. As I wander through a desert and darkness of my own, I ask you to gather up the fragments of this shattered being, lest anything be lost. Through the prophet, Joel, you promise to restore the years that the locusts have eaten. I ask you, lay Your hands gently on my weary head and restore me. Let your face shine upon me and give me back the peace and the joy that has been lost.Amen Edited March 29, 2013 by BipolarBear 1
endofgreen15 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 lol what the fuck is this shit?!?!?! this isnt a place to go around preaching Jesus.......the fuck
the darkangle Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I really don't see y not lol what the fuck is this shit?!?!?! this isnt a place to go around preaching Jesus.......the fuck
endofgreen15 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Wanna preach jesus? Go to Christianmingle.com
the darkangle Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Wanna preach jesus? Go to Christianmingle.com lol that's a christian dateing site I don't do dateing sites but thanks any ways.
endofgreen15 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 1) It was a joke 2) At least you have a chance of finding a gf/bf 3) could possibly get laid 4) This wasnt exactly directed to you.....
the darkangle Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 1) It was a joke 2) At least you have a chance of finding a gf/bf 3) could possibly get laid 4) This wasnt exactly directed to you..... ok so i didn;t know my bad as 4 2 and 3 noway nohow
Hiraeth Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I missed the part where you slit your wrists and bled to death. Fuck off. 1
the darkangle Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I missed the part where you slit your wrists and bled to death. Fuck off. Me?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now