kadie lord evil boo Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST PICK UP LINE SOMEONE OR YOU HAS USED ON SOMEONE OR THE HAVE USED IT ON YOU?
BipolarBear Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 are you google, because you've got everything i'm looking for
Offwiththefairies Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but I'm Batman. Do you believe in love at first sight? or should I walk past again? Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Coz I can see myself there
lizethvamp Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 him:are you cold_ she:yes_him: want a jacket ?_she:yes _him:ok but not here you can jacket at my room _she
Guest Moon_Panda Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 best pickup line ever!!! i tried it once but i got slapped.
BipolarBear Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 1..me:hey there's something wrong with my phoneher: yea its cracked as fuckme: no it doesnt have your number in it 2... if i were a happy walrus i'd be with you 3...GET IN THE VAN
Hawt3m()Boi Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Get an ice cube and smash it on the table and turn to him/her and say "So now that I've broken the ice..." And go on to whatever you want to say.
Nevem_ORXR Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Not much of a pick up line but a girl that was into me started singing lyrics to that song with the lyrics “I kissed a girl and I liked it” funny part was she did not know I was gay and came out singing a cover of those lyrics “I kissed a boy and I liked it”
Cursed_Destiny32 Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 Hey, will you be the Ying to my Yang? c; (soo cheesy!)
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 I got two: 1.) Hey, are you a farmer? Because you're raising cocks. 2.) Hey bby, want some fok? (in that same spelling too) XD
Dark Marauder Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 If I were a cannibal and I had to eat you, Johnny Depp, and Lady Gaga, I'd eat you last and saver the flavor. I don't know why I don't have a girlfriend yet.
gummyXP Posted July 6, 2013 Posted July 6, 2013 Are you a dino because you make me saur Wanna watch porn on my 66' mirror
Silky-Potato Posted July 6, 2013 Posted July 6, 2013 Is that a banana in your pocket or is it just some other kind of fruit
April Boo Posted July 6, 2013 Posted July 6, 2013 I got a mouth full of skittles, wanna come taste the rainbow? *eyebrow wiggle* before usin this please for the love of cookies and jaklye penguins make sure his girlfriend is NOWHERE near. Lol I almost got hit lol
darknessPrincess<3 Posted July 30, 2013 Posted July 30, 2013 How much does a panda weigh? Enough to beak the ice
April Boo Posted August 11, 2013 Posted August 11, 2013 (I've personally used this) heyy. If u were a tree...ud be a good tree. Then wink
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now