Nevar Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 these scars upon my wrists, well they mean nothing to you, to me they're all the pain ive felt, in all these years ive lived. these tears i cry every night, its not like you care at all, to me they're all the pain ive felt, in these past years ive lived. these words i seal upon my lips, you ignore them well, to me they're the words ive never said, in all these years ive lived.
young wiz Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 (edited) When I cut it cus of you when my hart stops it cus you when a tear drops it cus of you when my hart crack it just from all those years cant you see that I cant for get those memory cus every Time I see you it just make me remember them but when you see me it just like a mirrors As the pane gross stronger I cut deeper as you be come happier I cry louder abroken leg will heal so will a hart but all thang take time cus the thang a bout time is carma starts to come a round and it can be a bitch :X Edited April 10, 2013 by young wiz
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now