endofgreen15 Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 A forum mod posting spam???? Lol wot? Nice Choice on Forum Mod....This is the best one yet.....
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 SKITTLES SENSATIONS?? I haven't tried those ones yet :/ Other than that I've had every Skittles they ever made x3
BipolarBear Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 i'll have the skittles spam egg sausage spam and spam sandwitch
Nevem_ORXR Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 funny how I just walked past the candy section of walmart gonna go back and get me some skittles join the fuckin rainbow heterosexualz *tosses skittles*
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 8, 2013 Author Posted April 8, 2013 A forum mod posting spam???? Lol wot? Nice Choice on Forum Mod....This is the best one yet..... ima weirdo n different okay lol
Guest Moon_Panda Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 ima weirdo n different okay lol at least it keeps things interesting
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 10, 2013 Author Posted April 10, 2013 at least it keeps things interesting hopefully lol hahaha xD i dont think we have teh sensations n choc skittles Dx usa has everything v.v
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted May 6, 2013 Author Posted May 6, 2013 OMG I WISH XD Open wide people!!!
Nevem_ORXR Posted May 6, 2013 Posted May 6, 2013 I would be good and might piss off homophobes fukin homophobes
Hiraeth Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 A forum mod posting spam???? Lol wot? Nice Choice on Forum Mod....This is the best one yet..... You must be on liquid cocaine. More than half of the fucking forum is spam, and you're bitching about this "spam" thread? Jesusfuck. You can't even tell the difference between Emo Talk and Off Topic. ima weirdo n different okay lol OMG!!! You made a thread about Skittles, you must be different and cool and super kawai desu~~~ Fuck off.
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 I wear and taste the rainbow.. Problem? BLEAH! >
Nevem_ORXR Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 I live the rainbow *rainbow shines over a black clad figure*
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted May 10, 2013 Author Posted May 10, 2013 ohhh RAINBOW KNEE HIGH SOCKS THAT SMELL LIKE SKITTLES!!!
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted June 12, 2013 Author Posted June 12, 2013 awww yeah xD n an umbrella that turned teh rain drops into skittles xDD
Lucas Nimny Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 What about Skittles Riddles, they are my favorite :/
WasteOfMind Posted July 9, 2013 Posted July 9, 2013 You must be on liquid cocaine. More than half of the fucking forum is spam, and you're bitching about this "spam" thread? Jesusfuck. You can't even tell the difference between Emo Talk and Off Topic. OMG!!! You made a thread about Skittles, you must be different and cool and super kawai desu~~~ Fuck off. Some one didnt get his nappy time...
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 10, 2013 Author Posted July 10, 2013 You must be on liquid cocaine. More than half of the fucking forum is spam, and you're bitching about this "spam" thread? Jesusfuck. You can't even tell the difference between Emo Talk and Off Topic. OMG!!! You made a thread about Skittles, you must be different and cool and super kawai desu~~~ Fuck off. lol what up ur bum? Someone here cant seem to have a little fun xD...not like im sending direct messages to people of skittles. Thats spaming, this is just a thread ABOUT skittles...not really a spam
Iratzey the cookie queen Posted July 18, 2013 Posted July 18, 2013 When did they make chocolate skittles ... Or do u mean M&Ms
Ddraig Posted July 18, 2013 Posted July 18, 2013 I don't remember the last time I ate skittles...I'll buy one
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now