Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

These feelings sneak up,
I'm dying inside,
Things are goin' good
All I ask for is genocide
The times I'm looking up,
There are diamonds in the sky,
But when will I reach em,
It's like I gotta get inspired.
Being trapped inside myself,
I'm always stuck inside
In the same damn room man,
I'm tryna find the light.
I put on my headphones 
And I try to look inside, 
The painful outside is plain to see 
I just need to feel what's inside
The times I'm sad, there's a lot of em'
And I swear to god there is not one 
Where I don't wish I had a gun
When i sit inside my room,
And I'll creep down inside my thoughts 
Because that's all I have ever done
In the last 2 years and I've had enough 
Cuz fuck man it's been too rough,
And I've been through way too much
To care about school because
All that I ever want is a bottle of pills,
Through the pain I've been killed, 
So much of my blood has been spilled and this just can't be real, 
But I realized that through this torture and blame
There is no god, there are no angels to save, 
Us from the stupid shit that we've done.
Only the devil lives inside us and its time that he's won. 
Cuz I'm drawing the line.
This is the last time.
And now ill say goodbye because the end is nigh

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...