sabrina9800 Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 please send me in your applications for the agency so I can read them over and say yes or no to you ok.
sabrina9800 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 secret one as in a spy like person, as in a person who defends others but they are a spy at the same time too
Legend Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 Sorry. Government says I can't give away my location....Lol
BipolarBear Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 Will you pretty please tell me where you live? Sorry. Government says I can't give away my location....Lol
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 ohhhhh can I be like a Get Smart agent lol wiv a phone shoe???
sabrina9800 Posted April 13, 2013 Author Posted April 13, 2013 anyone who applies for it can be whatever type of secret agent that they please
Remix Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 If we are accepted do we get souped up cars with fancy weaponry and gadgets with an AI computer that talks?
sabrina9800 Posted April 13, 2013 Author Posted April 13, 2013 not nesceseraly cuz we don't have that stuff yet. its simple stuff and then we will buy stuff like that. is this ok ? and if u r excepted then you will have an outfit and uniform and badge and that stuff and cell phone and computer and stuff to track people down but u need to qualify first
sabrina9800 Posted April 13, 2013 Author Posted April 13, 2013 do u wanna apply then ? if so, then tell me everything about you that is not personal
BipolarBear Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 ohh, i'll join and i call old fashioned Gestapo agent
sabrina9800 Posted April 14, 2013 Author Posted April 14, 2013 alright U can join if u are willing to take on some of the people I am trying to track down, so are you willing to ?
sabrina9800 Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 yeah sure, and there would be bacon if anyone wanted there to be.
Offwiththefairies Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 Ooohh I wanna join. I'm Lauren and I'm gonna be a ninja spy xD
Iratzey the cookie queen Posted July 18, 2013 Posted July 18, 2013 Are machine guns part of spying are really want one!
hi-c Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 secret agent agency?...hahahah i don't think you really need the "agent" part
XxKiNgKaNgxX Posted January 22, 2025 Posted January 22, 2025 I WANT SHIT LIKE THIS BACK UUUUUGH The nostalgiaaa, there were other sites, n even Roblox began getting a bit more social especially 2014-2015 Youd just make up whatever dumb fun shit out of your imagination n just run with it xD
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now