14 members have voted

1. 1. Whos most like your dream guy?

• Andy biersack
    • Dahive vanity
    • Joey jordison
    • WEDNESDAY 13
    • Jonathan davis
    • Dani filth

Dahvie. I'm lovin' the Jrock hairstyle he's got goin' on as well as the sporadic colors that compliment the classy pinstripes of his apparel. Very well put together, very well done.

Edited by Remix

Andy biersack: not so much of a heavy metal guy loves painting himself and tattos

Dahive vanity: very colorful and really into sex

Joey jordison: not into tattoos more of a piercing guy and not too out with the makeup

Wednesday13: very dark image lots if tattoos makeup death and satanic displays on stage

Jonathan davis: very sensitive guy not to far out with tattos or makeup puts meaning and life experiences into everything he does

Dani filth: our little satan of this era ( thats all im saying about him look him up on google images and youll see why)

Personaly for me i would have to say joey jordison because hes not into tattos much but hes into piercings<3....hes like an emoish metalheadish type of guy and overall hes just damn sexy;).....thats just my opinion though....whos most like your dream guy and why?

If you ever said that to Joey Jordison's face; I believe he'd skin you alive and burn the remains.

*Holds up Tom Hiddleston banner*

I vote Hiddles.

Edited by Riddler

Its not neccesarily based on looks its about personality and likes everyone on the list has a completely different personality my purpose was to see who your dream guy is most like or how you would like him to be im sorry ill explain topics a little more specific next time

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...