Stardust_Genius Posted March 27, 2014 Posted March 27, 2014 I liked the new 3D pokemon game but still, I'm waiting for the pokemon game that will top generation 2.
icetaon Posted March 27, 2014 Posted March 27, 2014 Both, I suppose! I am re-watching the anime, and still play the games. It is so nostalgic XD
Stardust_Genius Posted March 27, 2014 Posted March 27, 2014 The anime was ashloseslol. It was perfect for kids who think being the 16th best was ok and you should strive for that
yeswaitno Posted March 27, 2014 Posted March 27, 2014 (edited) CHIMCHAAAARRRR. Yeah so I stopped watching the anime after the sinnoh region (saga?). I still play the games though. I have pokemon black, white, ruby, emerald, sapphire, x and y. o.o I find myself trading hacked pokemon throughout the day. When Im in the mood, Ill watch Gotta Catch 'Em All on Netflix. ;3 I absolutely refuse to watch any episode after diamond and pearl for 2 reasons. One, its gay. And two, theres too many damn pokemon, I cannot keep up. Its a hassle. There are few pokemon I like that dont fall within the original 150. Edited March 27, 2014 by yeswaitno
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now