Got Any Advice?

Carpe-Noctum

Do parkour, go base jumping, risk your life in a way that could potentially kill you for the thrills. See if it doesn't change your perspective any.

I'd Like To Do That, But There's No Good Places To Go Do Parkour Where I Live, No Big Buildings, No Big Parking Lots, I Live In A Very Boring Town :\

Find or think of something worth living for. Know that death isnt the only option, that eventually things will get better. That people do care and love you and would hurt if something happened to you. Do things you like to do that take your mind off of it. Find a hobby or something time consuming. Write about the things on your mind or tell someone your problems. Many people love and care about you so Dont keep things bottled up inside let them know how you feel and whats going on, it could help a lot. if you ever need someone to talk to or just need a friend you can message me anytime.

Guest Moon_Panda

if you want to do parkour then go to a playground at night. i usually practice there. or maybe an old ruin perhaps. there is no such thing as no options for parkour.

i personally love old abbandoned neigbourhoods, sometimes i stay out all night just running and jumping and exploring the old abbandoned houses. and that gets my mind off things pretty nice. you should try it.