Some advice/helpful words would be lovely

Melody

Okay so I'm pressed for time and this is very confusing to me, but I wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone had any input on my situation.

I enjoy sex. I do. It's freaking fantastic. The problem? I don't care for it. This part doesn't even make sense to me. Like okay I'll have it and I like when I do have it, but I don't ever feel like having it? I'd like to make sense of the situation so I can actually explain it to my boyfriend. I told him about what I am feeling today he got upset, felt inadequate, and suggested I apologize for making him feel such things.

Is there anyone who can even remotely relate? I'm tired of being freaking confused all the time.

First off, how old are you? Ladies usually acquire their hankering for sex when they are in their late 20's

You dont care for a guy sticking his dingaling into the orifices of your head/lower body? You arent horny? There are pills for that.

But let me say if the relationship is based on sex, than it is not a healthy one.

First off, how old are you? Ladies usually acquire their hankering for sex when they are in their late 20's

nigga-what-the-fuck-you-just-say.jpg