UnicornDreams Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 Every sixty seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. I'm actually going to remember that oh and neither, I just wear normal jeans lol xP
UnicornDreams Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 Oops! Double post! And now triple post! Sowwy!
zaky66 Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 Every sixty seconds you spend upset' date=' is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. I'm actually going to remember that [/quote'] Look at my thread in the creative section if you wanna see the whole quote
New Brand Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 Finally, a thread that doesn't suck ass. I've never tried tight pants, but I'd love to but some eventually to see how I look in them. Everyone else pulls them off so well.
randomgirl Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 dude either u fuckn stop posting negative shit or we'll make ur life on here hell
emo jakester Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 Finally' date=' a thread that doesn't suck ass. I've never tried tight pants, but I'd love to but some eventually to see how I look in them. Everyone else pulls them off so well. [/quote'] what kind of name is "new brand" now that sucks ass. do us a favor eh, GO SUCK SOME COCK AND GET OFF THIS DAMN SITE.
mimi_0 Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 Finally' date=' a thread that doesn't suck ass. I've never tried tight pants, but I'd love to but some eventually to see how I look in them. Everyone else pulls them off so well. [/quote'] what kind of name is "new brand" now that sucks ass. do us a favor eh, GO SUCK SOME COCK AND GET OFF THIS DAMN SITE. Ha! That Was The Same Thing I was Thinking. He Is An Asswhole Don't Listen to Him I'll Kill Him One Day : )
GothicAngel54 Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 i say tight pants, id rather my ass b squished den hav my pants fall and every1 c it
Ace of Darkness Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 so is their a size limit for for a person who wantsa to wear tight pants? cause i used to think they weren'tr that great but now i think there pretty awesome looking. But i'm notr sure if i can pullit off since i'm like almost 7 foot and weigh 375 pounds
Ace of Darkness Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 yea, probably with a lotta time, effort and sucking in my gut. lol
randomgirl Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 i love skinny jeans but at the same time i hate them..i have to suck in my tummy...
Guest LOV3_N3V3R_DI3S Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 i like tight pants better but i also like tripps...thts it skinnies n tripps all i wer
Guest ^^fosho^^ Posted May 30, 2010 Posted May 30, 2010 i wear 4 sizes below my actual size......my legs just feel naked in baggie pants
hu-xcx_atreyu_xcx-hu Posted May 30, 2010 Posted May 30, 2010 skinny jeans rokk... and Dickies they're awsomely comfortable....
hydee911 Posted May 31, 2010 Posted May 31, 2010 tight were them in like 90 degree weather idk why its a habbit i guess
xxvladimiretodxx Posted June 2, 2010 Posted June 2, 2010 tight as shit because it feels like i get a hug every time
McCrazy18 Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 if im gonna wear tight pants then im gonna wear girl pants, but i generally will wear slightly baggy, just kind of a relaxed fit is good
xXBleeding4UXx Posted June 18, 2010 Posted June 18, 2010 I love skinny jeans. I have like 50 pairs of them....xD I just love tight fitting clothes.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now