Regret.. The Day... I Turned Away

I turned away today I didn't tell you what I wanted to... now all I feel is regret you introduced her to me today your smile stabbed my heart I was so afraid to tell and now its to late. I asked for a hug after she left and you smiled ran to me picked me and hugged for the longest time and for once I felt safe but knowing you with her pierces my hear. I was going to tell you... but I turned away and you still don't know you probably never will. You say we're best friends but when im with its like my magic but today I turned away opened the car door and drove now all I feel is regret. Nobody knows how I feel about I don't think they ever will. I punch the wall in pain I cant take this confusion. Your amazing brown eyes hypnotize me. You call us best friend but I call you my secret love. she stole you away before I could tell you im not mad at her or you but I wish you knew and now I sit in the silence of the car thinking if I was your girl I would love you better. today I walked away you still don't know you probably wouldn't care...REGRET is all I have to say today was a beautiful disaster filled with twist roads I don't want to feel this way but I do I cant tell you why but today is the day I walked away.