is it weird to be attracted to guys and girls?

xxKinleyxx

Yupps i am. I like them both, and i have dated both. Everyone at my school knows and a lot of my family knows. and some friends from other states know. Although my parents dont know.. and id rather not tell them. They are very judgemental. anbd would probably never let me hangout with another female again. so im going to keep it quiet until im 18. but the answer to your question is Yesss (:

no it's not weird at all it just might mean that ur a bisexual :) (im bisexual n have dated both so no its totally not weird at all its completely normal.) U should consider experimenting if ur not really all that sure n just test the waters :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lets go back to the basics. The pen0r was created/or evolved/whatever for the vaj-j, anything else is technically using it incorrectly. 

Remember what your mom always told you about using a spoon for digging in your back yard?

Thats right: "WTH ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! THATS NOT WHAT A SPOON IS FOR!!!"

I think its weird. But I dont judge.

"Judge and thou shalt be judged"

"Those who live by the sword, die by the sword"

"Yippy ki yay muthaf***a"

"I like turtles"

• 2 weeks later...

You can't just automatically say,"Hey, I'm bisexual." And once you get a boyfriend you aren't. That means you never were. If you are bisexual, gay, Ect you would know at an early age. Not just randomly. I know tons of people that claim they are bisexual but will NEVER do anything with the same gender. I find that just attention seeking.

You're not alone, I'm Bi, and everyone knows. Icluding my 'rents now. They hate me for it, but I'm not going to change for anyone, and you shouldn't either. As some famous dude once said: You should be yourself, because everyone else is taken. There's plenty of Bi's, Pan's, Gay's, Lesbians on here, you'll fit right in B)