just so cold

My heart is beating faster I already know where this is going. You grab my hand and tell me that you have to leave. These hands that used to be so warm and inviting have now turned icy cold. Your lies are visible and your eyes are cold. Tell me what your thinking because I really don't know anymore. These stupid thoughts through my mind as you get up and leave me behind. You tell everyone you never knew me you laugh with all the others then disappear into the crowds. That's all right because you'll be sorry when I'm gone. You'll be sorry when you find me dead. You wont be laughing then. You'll be sorry when my arms are bloody and breathing has stopped you'll be sorry when I'm gone....

Not matter how someone betrays you, you can't take it out on yourself. The best revenge will be when you live on,and be a better person than them. You'll become everything as they fade into nothing. A disintegrating warped person who's only joys are others pain. Don't let them have that, your happiness will burn  them more. 

Edited by Jaxxdarkstarz