People With No Hope

Carpe-Noctum

Im A Singer,And My Biggest Dream Is To Get Signed And Put All Of My Anger, Depression, And All The Rest Of My Emotion Into My Music And Make A Difference Through My Music, But Lately People Have Been Putting Me Down, Telling My It Won't Happen, And That I Need To Grow Up, I Just Want To Know, Has Everyone Lost Their Hope For The Future? Do They Think Just Because It Will Be Hard, It's Impossible? I Refuse To Give Up, I Don't Care If It Takes The Rest Of My Life, If Its With My Dying Breathe, I Will Make My Dream A Reality, I Will Prove Them Wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Moon_Panda

I have a wish to become an architect. People keep telling me i dont have enough commitment, talent and whatever. And i should just give up. But i fail to see why it is the business of other what i do with my life. It is my dream, it os my life and it is my choice to chase that dream.

Its not that people lose hope. More like those who dare to dream are put off by the ones who have failed and given up hope.

Just because someone says you wount succeed, doesnt mean you shouldnt try.

Bruh, tis' life. Sub standard people despise those who dream and have ambitions.

But people high up value individuals who are willing to work hard to make their desires come true. Stay with it and actually give it 101%, and you can make it work. But, if you are a lazy ass and only dream about this... Sorry charlie. Your dream is nothing but a dream.