Favorite bands.

broken_1995

Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Blessthefall, We Came As Romans, Get Scared, Of Mice And Men, Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, Eyes Set To Kill, Otep, Fit For Rivals, Flyleaf, Memphis May Fire, Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, Bullet For My Valentine, Close To Home, Dance Gavin Dance, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Hawthorne Heights, I Am Ghost, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Rise Against, Etc.

Evanessence,Her Bright Skies,My Chemical Romance,Panic! At The Disco,A Skylit Drive,Sugarland,Black Veiled Brides,Blood On The Dance Floor,Asking Alexandria,Attack Attack,Never Shout Never,Breathe Carolina,Framing Hanley,T.a.t.U,Escape The Fate,Insane Clown Posse,Sleeping With Sirens,We Came As Romans,Pierce The Veil,Falling In Reverse,Memphis May Fire,Marilyn Manson,The Black Letter,RED,Switchfoot,Three Days Grace, Poet,I Am ,Black Sabbath,Bullet For My Valentine,The Ready Set,Meg and Dia,Mayday Parade,Of Mice And Men,Hollywood Undead,and many more....trust me with the MANY part...

Escape The Fate, Eskemo, Blood On The Dance Floor, Falling In Reverse, Three Days Grace, Vampires Everywhere!, My Chemical Romance, Papa Roach, Hollywood Undead, Deuce, Fall Out Boy, Gorillaz, Daft Punk, BrokeNCYDE, Paramore, Sahara Hotnights, Black Veil Brides, Marilyn Manson, 3OH!3, All American Rejects, A Day To Remember, Breathe Carolina, Flyleaf, Green Day, Linkin Park, JJ Demon, Motionless In White.