TALK TO ME OR I'LL SACRIFICE YOU TO THE DARK LORD.

Jaxxdarkstarz

Guest Moon_Panda

Sooo we've cured your boredom and can now unleash the dark lord upon you?

YES!!! release me. i shall make sure she is never bored again. and to make sure she is never bored again i shall create a  circus of polar bears and half penguin creatures that shall plung the world in darkness for a thousand years MUAHAHAHAAAA... oops my evil plan has been revealed. everyone forget what i just sayd.

Sooo we've cured your boredom and can now unleash the dark lord upon you?

Um no... The Dark Lord can't be unleashed,The Dark Lord is always in control.

YES!!! release me. i shall make sure she is never bored again. and to make sure she is never bored again i shall create a  circus of polar bears and half penguin creatures that shall plung the world in darkness for a thousand years MUAHAHAHAAAA... oops my evil plan has been revealed. everyone forget what i just sayd.

Clever there Mr. Dark Lord 

^ hard to forget that genious plan of urs

Too true.

You guys are very amusing specimen. 

Sounds like a plan! xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Moon_Panda

What kind of dark Lord are you anyways? Voldemort, the devil, Darth Vader,....? *GASP* ARE YOU SLENDER MAN???

Dude plzzzz! I am the biggest baddest Dark lord Ever! I am Da Moon_Panda, overlord of polars bears and half penguin creatures everywhere :D

Guest Moon_Panda

does that include jakyle penguins? If so that's AWSOME!!!! Lol

what kind of a dark lord would i be if i didn't have any jakyle-penguins as minions :P