i want vampire teeth v-v

I don't wear dresses often, but I'd wear that dress. It's freaking beautiful. 

About the vampire teeth, I want them too!

Also it would be cool to have a pair of rotten like zombie teeth. I'd gross everyone out though. 

Buy a pair! You can get some really awesome fangs from here x they're really realistic :D I have a pair which I wear regularly

I have six of those. I don't wear them anymore because of that gummy crap. Iv'e upgraded to Dental Distortions, give em' a shot because their teeth? Ain't plastic ^ ~

Buy a pair! You can get some really awesome fangs from here x they're really realistic :D I have a pair which I wear regularly

I have six of those. I don't wear them anymore because of that gummy crap. Iv'e upgraded to Dental Distortions, give em' a shot because their teeth? Ain't plastic ^ ~

Both are awesome! But the Dental Distortions ones look better. 

Both are awesome! But the Dental Distortions ones look better. 

True facts. Although expensive, their product is worth it. Iv'e bought three sets of their merchandise and I'm still happy with them ^ ^

True facts. Although expensive, their product is worth it. Iv'e bought three sets of their merchandise and I'm still happy with them ^ ^

We ordered a pair of dental distortions once for cosplay and they were ok but they stuck out loads?

like, fat lip effect, not a good look. Instead we found this site online run by this dentist and basically, he sends you a mould kit, you take a mould of your teeth and send it back, and he makes a set of veneers that fit right onto your teeth and don't stick out at all, they're ultra realistic and super comfy.

tumblr_mcq8pdGd8V1rdzoyuo2_400.jpg

We ordered a pair of dental distortions once for cosplay and they were ok but they stuck out loads?

like, fat lip effect, not a good look. Instead we found this site online run by this dentist and basically, he sends you a mould kit, you take a mould of your teeth and send it back, and he makes a set of veneers that fit right onto your teeth and don't stick out at all, they're ultra realistic and super comfy.

That's cool!

Edited by _FallenAngel_

tumblr_mcq8pdGd8V1rdzoyuo2_400.jpg

now those are some real fangs

is there like a link or something to get me some it'll scare the shit of my friends once I get back to school from break

now those are some real fangs

is there like a link or something to get me some it'll scare the shit of my friends once I get back to school from break

I'm afraid the guy is UK based, it cost a fair amount of money for us, shipping abroad.. whew $$$. Try googling like, custom dentistry or something

Really now? I must investigate. Money is not a barrier for me. Dental distortions never stuck out for my teeth but if there is a better brand out there I'm down to try it. I'd rather not have my teeth filed, won't do me any good in my real world profession.

Really now? I must investigate. Money is not a barrier for me. Dental distortions never stuck out for my teeth but if there is a better brand out there I'm down to try it. I'd rather not have my teeth filed, won't do me any good in my real world profession.

You definitely should, the one we used wasn't a brand, we got in contact with a UK based dentist who made these custom veneers on the side, try googling it :) definitely worth the money (if you get good use out of them)