Ugly

Riddler

Has anyone ever called you ugly? And seriously meant it? I'm not talking about name calling or bullying; I'm just talking about the word ugly. Has anybody said it straight to your face?

I've been called ugly; because I have a lot and I mean a lot of freckles on my face and arms. So I just hide them with the most expensive thing I can find in photos, I almost look fake. My skin also sometimes burns in weak sunlight really seriously. I used to worry and think that no man will ever love me and I've never going to get past this insecurity.

So has anybody said to you that you're ugly constantly? I'm curious if anyone is like me and has something similar. 

Edited by Riddler

Guest Moon_Panda

last year i had a sunburn on my nose, just my nose. my hair was just on my eyebrows and i had a realy red nose. and whenever you could see it my nose was red and just slightley above my eyes my forehead was pale and white. so i had this realy weird thing when my nose was red and the rest of my face was white. and it annoyed me so much. but not as much as the bithcy chick who decided she wanted to call me *rudolph the rednose raindear.* and whenever she saw me sha called me ugly because of my sunburnt nose. but once he was with his boyfriend and they were laughing at me and i just flipped. a total rampage. she called me the ugly duckling, well i broke his boyfriends nose. after that she never dared to speak to me or about me again. 

Not that I can recall, was it ever serious when I would be called ugly.

I've had people go and rant about me being an ugly skank or whore. They seemed to have fun with that. Yeah, I admit it would hurt at first, but even when we say "I don't care" I think we still feel it. I did, at least.

I was really never affected that much by it anyways. I'd let it go soon or later.

But we all have to deal with the fact that some person out there, at least one time in your life, is going to think "your not good enough" and call you ugly, worthless, pitiful, or whatever it is.

People like that should get a life.

First of all idk if some people would agree with me here on what im about to say.......Most of the people in the world are stupid fucks and all they wanna do is put you down to build their self esteem when they truly know theyre a hot bag of steaming shit...in my perspective you only become ugly when you truly believe you're ugly..half the cunts in this world dont know what is true beauty because they look upon features not by the ways or the goodness of someone's heart....

First of all idk if some people would agree with me here on what im about to say.......Most of the people in the world are stupid fucks and all they wanna do is put you down to build their self esteem when they truly know theyre a hot bag of steaming shit...in my perspective you only become ugly when you truly believe you're ugly..half the cunts in this world dont know what is true beauty because they look upon features not by the ways or the goodness of someone's heart....

I agree with you 100%. 

• 3 weeks later...

On the contrary, people tend to find me quite nice on the eyes... "If only you would cut your hair ad wear nice clothes"

Cut my hair the other month for my job, sure enough, the barrage of "Lance! You look so nice with short hair! You hottie! Keep it that way." arrived and I will most likely be growing my hair back after my job is over.