is long hair for guys a new fashion for them ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally I've never wanted long hair, grown men can pull it off but I just dont see the thing for young lads its too overdone imo, same as the fringe covering one eye thing beauty for me is seeing someone's full face, the style of covering half of your face just doesnt appeal to me personally. Mind you ive only ever liked one style that's the gelled spikey look ive stuck by so I cant talk lol!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Men have been wearing their hair long for thousands of years. Short hairstyles only really became the convention around the early 20th Century.

History lesson over, I personally can't stand to have long hair anymore. It's a pain in the ass to maintain, and if a guy has to spend more time on his hair than on his morning coffee, he is trying way too hard. I don't even mess with hair gel anymore. I just buzz it all off.

That guy(?) in that photo frightens me a tad bit.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know why you are just starting to see long hair on men. Don't you get out much? I have to look at my half brother and my step dad, the psychedelic hippies, everyday for years. Not to mention the exchange student from Iceland I'm hosting he has a head of hair that reaches his elbows. It's not fashion it's a natural part of their body they don't perm or put weird colors into it.