How do i know if she is or isn't?

Dayslongforgotten

I've been talking to this girl that a friend of mine introduced me to, and so far we have alot in common. We like all of the same bands, we hate the same ones, we have the same favorite color, we had very similar childhoods, and we went through the same shit in school. The only problem is that everyone i know, except for the friend that introduced us of course, Hates her and calls her a whore, but i could care less about that. we've already become intimate, but she seems to be showing signs of boredom/ not wanting to make plans to hang out. I keep getting this nagging feeling that she's found someone else who isnt annoying or something. its happened to me multiple times before, so i can recognize the signs... sorry, just needed to let this out somewhere.

Guest Moon_Panda

opposites attract . and maybe you are just too similar. if you like and know the same shit then what is there to talk about. and if you agree on most things then there is no reason for talking.

Sounds like this relationship definately needs some more communication. Sit her down somewhere and, if you're truly serious about this girl, talk with her openly and honestly about how you're feeling. You'll feel 10x better afterwards geting it off your chest I promise. And don't be scared of the result. If you guys are meant to be things will work out. If not, there are 6billion others on this planet. You're bound to find /someone/ to treat you like you deserve.