i like this guy...

xxKinleyxx

hang out with him often for a while and see how he responds ohh and make sure he is single and not gay ( funny story some goth friend of mine didn't know I'm gay and started flirting with me and I did not realise it until she kissed me which was uber weird)

Guest Moon_Panda

if they'r looking for phisical contact, poking you, brushing against you when you stand. not being afraid to look into your eyes, whispering and laughing, getting very close to you in not so crampt spaces. you know, all the usual signs of affection.

Well..show him that interested...but don't flirt too much cuz some guys just like to mess around ...and if he does..just let him tell you about his feelings..never ask if they like you,50% chance that he will say yes and the other 50% could lead to rejection..so if I was you just wait till your COMPLETELY sure he feels the same :D

Check his body language. Try sitting next to him, side by side, and talk to him. If he repositions himself to face you like his feet, shoulders and head are facing you he could like you. If your walking in front of him and he picks up his pace to walk with you that's another sign. Also if he just says random things to keep a conversation up with you. If he's shy he might not show these signs. Shy guys (haha it rhymes... Kind of) normally don't really know how to show their feelings so if you catch him staring or looking at you and then quickly look away or blush its a possibility he could like you. Hope I helped (; Good luck

Definately become /friends/ with him first, if you haven't already. Then work on becoming best friends. Relationships that start out this way tend to last longer. Don't rush. It will not end well of you do. Get to know him. And don't worry about if he's interested in you yet, or you'll be more likely to be nervous/awkward. Things will fall into place trust me.