Do you have a friend who thinks youre a satanist?

Andie

I once showed my friend a few bands, like Slayer and Iwrestledabearonce, and he thinks because of the way i dress, and the music i listen to, i am a satanist.

Am i the only one who has this kind of friend?

No, but once I got called a satanist once when I was listening to Christian metal & I almost wet myself laughing. If anyone ever does call you something as serious as a satanist though; don't take it so lightly. 

Edited by Riddler

lol yeah, mostly every boy in my class think I am one, or a witch. its funny because once when I got pissed I said some random gibberish and they thought I hexed them. It was funny I made them do whatever I wanted them to do for a week, before I told them I was kidding and I wasn't a witch. some of the things I made them do, made them outcasts. so funny,

• 3 weeks later...

No. I mean not me personally but i recall this one user wore a pentagram on her pic and people said she worships the devil and has sex with goats. But she's PAGAN. So I feel for all the misunderstood Pagans that are accused of being satanist. Oh and sorry for all you people too cause i see this happens even to non pagans/wiccans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...