i don't know how to deal anymore.

nicky224

I am beyond tired of feeling judged, of every little thing i do being scrutinized. All i do lately is make mistakes and while i'm in the process of working through my downfalls i have a "best friend" that is forever throwing them back in my face--in front of others who should know nothing of my personal business. I have severe depression and a mood disorder, its hard enough dealing with that let alone being beaten down by my closest friends (and some family). Although i find normal to be over-rated, it would be nice if i was closer to the title. Its a horrible and lonely experience having the people closest to you not truly know who you are and yet still judge you for the parts you allow them to see. 
is there anyone who can relate? i can't feel alone anymore.

yeah i can relate. sometimes my friends make fun of things i do , say ect ..., it is really annoying and almost pushes me deeper into depression that along with all the haters who give me shit for who i am. Last year aswell i was really depressed and wouldn't allow myself to really speak about my problems and i still dont talk to people about them now,

I was never really one to talk about my problems in depth or admit i have depression and bipolar disorder either. i still don't, this place just seemed like the right place to vent and reach out for help and/or a friend. People don't seem to get how what they do and say to a person can destroy them.
i'm sorry that you guys have been through or are currently going through this, i wouldn't wish it upon anyone. selfishly, however, i am glad not to be alone in this.

From my own experiences, The reasons why people tend to be judgmental vary. Most of the time its some rediculous attempt of saying, your not like everyone else and i think you should be. A mix of peer pressure from society can play it's role as well. Some people are expected to act a certain way to maintain a false image of themselves that others convince themselves is respectable, yet in the process they undermine everyone around them who isn't "up to thier par" even if they themselves don't truly belive it or genuinely act that way. You could say that those people are not really comfortable with themselves and only way they know how to be accepted is to follow a leader. To me, i would rather enjoy the company of an idividual who does not expect anymore than they see. Its certainly difficult to find people who stand away from those things and know who the are enough to not fall into that routine. It usually happens to everyone though in some point of ones life. The ones generally worth friending are the ones who stay most distant thus making it difficult to ever know.....not always the case....but most