I Like Being Alone..

No Name

It is good being alone because some times people around you can be pretty big fucktards and get annoying. I understand how you feel. Idk why but i prefer to be alone most of the time and relax. But sometimes it is good to have people around.

I'm into being alone

just me listening to some music or writing songs or whatever the fuck I want keeps me happy

but sometimes being alone too much gets me bored and I start thinking about my life, the past, and daily shit I go through and then I start needing people to talk to

Guest Moon_Panda

nothing wrong with being alone. but after a few weeks it gets kinda lonely and then i need someone to talk to.

If you like time alone, you are what people call an "introvert". You get your energy by spending time alone, being with people drains you.

Extroverts come alive when they are around people, and cant stand being alone.

Neither is better, people are simply different.

I like being alone because i've learned to deal with it since i was a kid. My parents are always working and i'm the only boy of 3 children. My two other sisters are barbie girls and i  can never talk to them. Or any of my family actually. even having friends over sometimes annoy me. I'd rather talk to them over a head set or phone. But to be completely honest, being alone is one of the best feelings in the world for me.

I've been alone for so long I just don't care, I'd rather sit in my room with my headphones than sit outside with retards that pretend to be my friends but talk shit about me when I turn my head. My mom always complains how I need to get outside more and make friends, but she thinks I'm just another cookie cutter happy kid and I'm not, she doesn't get it. Also would xbox be counted as alone? Thing I like about Xbox is that no one knows me as me, the loner. Everyone knows me as that kid with the insane sniping skills or the dude that pops out of thin air to knife you, the awesome spartan or silent sniper, not the emo kid

I've been alone for so long I just don't care, I'd rather sit in my room with my headphones than sit outside with retards that pretend to be my friends but talk shit about me when I turn my head. My mom always complains how I need to get outside more and make friends, but she thinks I'm just another cookie cutter happy kid and I'm not, she doesn't get it. Also would xbox be counted as alone? Thing I like about Xbox is that no one knows me as me, the loner. Everyone knows me as that kid with the insane sniping skills or the dude that pops out of thin air to knife you, the awesome spartan or silent sniper, not the emo kid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same.i don't like to be alone all the time but for me being alone is always better than being with people i don't really know or understand.i prefer being with close people to me better but i think i enjoy being alone mostly.

Only sometimes but I like to be around people..I don't wanna feel empty and that no one likes me..the only time I like being alone is when I'm sleeping,watching sponge bob and last but not least is when I play my game...no one shall disturb me during that time period